Framing

    Actually, I really love to study the fields of photography. And the main reason is that I want to know more about framing. In my daily life, every time I focus on the beautiful and fascinating things, I want to record them. But as you know, the real views are always more beautiful than the pictures. So, how to frame is an important thing to study. In the chapter, we can see lots of composition method. What I want to say is the camera frames and the frames inside of frames. 


    ·First, the camera frames is a big field of framing. All pictures taken by camera need framing. A good composition can help a thing upgrade to a higher level. So, what should a good composition have? In my opinion, it needs color, light, a good aesthetic perspective and a good time. Just like what I used to say in my past Blog, I like color composition. It is an important element in a picture. 


    Actually, I like this photo's composition. If I didn't tell you, you maybe think that the background is a picture. But it is real flowers. It's very beautiful. Usually, maybe we always take photos in front of the people and put people in the middle of the picture. But in this one, we put the scarecrow in the middle of the picture. It is a special point.


    Do you like this picture? I really like this picture and this place. It is in Singapore Botanic Garden. 


    ·Second, the frames inside of frames reminds me of the figure inside of figure. I think this is also interesting. Because sometimes when we go travel, maybe we want to take a picture to keep a memory. And this is my experience. 


    In this picture, we need to think about the general composition. Also, my hands and the sculpture is kind of the frame inside of frame. This photo was taken in 2018. Maybe I don't really realize the composition at that time. So, this photo maybe a little strange. But as I said, photos is a good way to help us to keep our memory. When I found this photo, I remembered lot of things I did with friends. That's feeling was amazing. 


    What I want to say about this picture is the margins and bleeds. I think the right one is more like a memo. It can make the picture looks fuller and cute.


Link: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xiyue-zhang




评论

  1. Nice job! Love the images as well and how you relate them to the assigned reading

    回复删除
  2. Wow this makes me miss Singapore! It's such a beautiful city! Really great job applying this week's material to your images.

    回复删除
  3. I love these photos! I want to go to Singapore for a long time. The frame here takes an important role.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Pixel and Grid

Figure/Ground