Introduction

  Hi! I'm Xiyue Zhang from China. You can call me Sally. I'm a sophomore who major in Film Studies and probably minor in music. I live in Anshan, north of China, and here becomes cooler now. The climate is similar as Appleton. I really like delicious food and one of my interests is food. I must to say that Chinese food are very delicious (maybe just for me myself😆). My favorite is Sichuan Food. The special point is spicy. Yes, it's really really really really spicy. As a northern people, I cannot eat very spicy food, but Sichuan food taste amazing that I cannot help but eat. 


My world of art is not very clear. Sometimes, when I read a beautiful poem, I think that art should be like this. Sometimes, I like classical music, and I think it is so elegant. For example, in China, there is a famous female Cellist, named Nana. Every time I saw her performance, I wanted to learn cello. But in music, I think I've already find my favorite. I believe that I can find my world of art in film, too. 


Recently, I enjoy in singing Chinese old songs and popular songs, dancing, and editing video. Because I have never learned these skills before, it must be difficult for me now, but I think it will be better in the future.


By the way, I like taking some sky photos. These photos were taken by iPhone with no filter. I really like to record the beautiful sky.





https://www.tumblr.com/blog/xiyue-zhang

评论

  1. The images you took are very beautiful, nature has such an amazing way of creating beauty. I am actually a film major so if you want any help editing your videos feel free to shoot me an email! I wonder how you can use old Chinese art styles with your own personal style to create some really cool images for this term?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thanks! If I need, I will! To be honest, for now, I haven't find my own personal style yet. But I have some ideas (It is hard to be achieved). In China, there are lots of different kinds of ancient costumes. And we have some places to offer people to wear those beautiful and special cloths to take beautiful photos. So, I really like to record those cloths and the process of taking good photos.

      删除
  2. oh wow? those images are geuninely beautiful! Taking sky photos is always so relaxing and seeing the beauty of it in a photograph makes the person who took it realize that she or he has a talent and is very passionate about. I actually know Nana and I do not blame you for wanting to learn the cello whenever you watch her perform. I, myself, get mesmerized when ever I hear her play the cello.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thanks! And that's so good that you know Nana, too. I really like her performances. She can put classical music into lots of other music style, like pop, electronic music, Jazz and so on. She is so nice~

      删除
  3. Wow those are some really pretty images! It is great to see your world through your camera lens. Thanks for sharing! It takes a lot of courage to publicly share your long term goals. I hope as a class we can continue to encourage you to pursue your new learned skills in: singing, dancing, and video editing. I look forward to seeing your journey over this term!

    回复删除
  4. Very beautiful images! excited to see more from you.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Pixel and Grid

Framing